Chris Fleming has been my favorite comedian since his Youtube series, "Gayle," was still being produced over 10 years ago. One of his more recent bits about how Samoyeds, a particularly fuffy breed of dog, manage to remain hypo-allergenic against all odds inspired this somewhat niche design. Chris, if you are seeing this and want to talk merch, just email me!
This is a very limited edition 3-color print. I printed on Comfort Colors 100% cotton unisex t-shirts, which I chose because they are sturdy, soft, pre-shrunk, and some of my favorite on the market.
Please note that I have limited sizing on hand, which unfortunately does not include sizes above 2XL or below S, so if you are looking for additional sizing, please don't hesitate to reach out and I would be happy to print a shirt that works for you! I have made additional sizes available to select when placing your order but please know that they may take longer to print and ship as I would be printing these to order. I greatly appreciate you patience and understanding!
"Hypoallergenic" Samoyed 100% cotton T-shirt
Wash gently! I would recommend washing with cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Comfort Colors garments are pre-shrunk during the garment dye process for almost no shrinkage at home.
- Our clean pigment dye colors use 50% less water than traditional pigment dye processes.
- Proud member of the US Cotton Trust Protocol (USCTP) and Better Cotton.
- Cotton products from Comfort Colors support more sustainable + ethical cotton farming.
- Garment-dyed soft ring spun fabric feels great against your skin
- Topstitched, classic width, rib collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders for extra comfort and durability
- Relaxed fit, tubular body
- Signature twill label
- Relaxed Fit
Size Width (in) Length (in) Sleeve center back (in) S 18.25 26.625 16.25 M 20.25 28 17.75 L 22 29.375 19 XL 24 30.75 20.5 2XL 26 31.625 21.75 3XL 27.75 32.5 23.25
Respect For People
Embracing our responsibility to treat our people with respect and dignity by providing rewarding, safe, and healthy work environments.
Respect For Environment
Manufacturing clothes in an environmentally conscious way by paying attention to every detail, every drop of water and energy.
Respect For Circularity
Diverting waste from landings by finding creative ways to reduce, reuse, recycle, and recover.